Day 1: Key Takeaways
- DEIA is owned by everyone
- Understanding the business is essential
- Health comes first in all forms
- Hybrid workforces require more diverse manager skillset
- Kim Crowder's Video: The One Question To Ask People of Color & Members of Marginalized Groups. Watch video.
- Basecamp sees mass employee exodus after CEO bans political discussions. View Article
- Dr. Jarik Conrad's book "The Fragile Mind: How It Has Produced and Unwittingly Perpetuates America's Tragic Disparities". Get your copy.
- New Manager Training with Ramona Shaw. Learn more.
- Cloverleaf Assessments for Teams. Visit here.
- Invite someone to join for Day 2 at hretreat.com
- Claudio's book recs for #HR #learning: Crucial Conversations, Leadership and Self Deception, Good to Great, The Fearless Organization, Multipliers, Grit, anything by Malcolm Gladwell, Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goldman
- HR101 group on Clubhouse mobile app here.
- Upskill HR membership *get a free copy of Teresa's book* here.
- Teresa's book here.
- Career Coach Contact Shennee Rutt here.
What people were saying!
- "This has been one of the best online learning opportunities I have experienced. Great content." - Mary Alice
- "Amazing and informative 2 day experience! I would like to see more "self-work" sessions." - Ranada
- "Very pleased with ALL of the content offered. Thank you so much to you, your team, the presenters, and the sponsors!" - Melissa
- "I enjoyed this conference more then other remote ones I have attended. I did like day 1 a little better. This was great though -- wonderfully done." - Jennifer
- "You guys are great! Fun...professional...and outstanding all at the same time!" - Karyn